London Calling…Cue the corgies, your Burberry hat and the Union Jack because the Mini Countryman is a sophisticated slice of England right here at home.
Traditionally Mini, but spectacularly modern, the Countryman is a Mini for the discerning driver that needs that little more extra room for a growing brood or extra storage. Known as an ‘FUV’ (Fun Utility Vehicle) this compact yet roomy marvel performs on the level you would expect from a MINI but feels roomier, elegant and thoroughly modern.
Colour your world
As with the whole MINI experience, the customisable and distinctive paint options, interior finishes, hallmark proportions and design is what makes these cars stand out from the crowd. The Countryman is available in a range of exterior paint finishes but the newest colours to add to the MINI mix are Jungle Green, Midnight Grey, and Starlight Blue metallic paints, now available on the Countryman for the very first time. You can create your own look inside and out with thousands of options to ensure your MINI is truly one-of-a-kind.
Easy on the fuel but fun to drive
I drove the Countryman D with a 105kW diesel engine. It is easy on the fuel with an energy rating of 4.4. The sports button also made for super fun driving. With a flick of a switch it enhances steering responsivity and acceleration. An adult version of a go-cart, great for a weekend drive through the Adelaide Hills.
Is this your perfect match?
F.U.V Fully loaded features
• It’s a 5 Seater that sits 5 adults comfortably, and can be customised to a 4 seater.
• The standard features are a welcome bonus including; Sat Nav, partial leather seats, climate control and 16” alloy wheels – ‘Air Spoke’ design as option.
• It comes standard with Isofix child safe anchor points and can fit three child seats across the back.
• It’s the biggest boot in the MINI range with fold down rear seats.
• The central console rail is a great concept with clip in accessories that can be customised for your designer sunnies, iphone and cup holders.
• It comes standard with voice control, music streaming and usb connectivity.
You will love this car if you….
• Love MINI but the Cooper S is just too small for you and the two kids.
• Have a penchant for all things English. Love the elegance of a well-made, top quality car and love great handling and responsivity.
• Are looking for something not as big as the traditional SUV but value legroom, head room and an option to fold down the rear seats.
• Are looking for a car that holds its value better than your average mass-produced SUV. MINI’s are ranked as one of the world’s most loved brands. Each car is an individual so when driving your new work of art out of the lot you can expect that it will sell well second-hand.
My new bestie… the English voice that politely asked me which number I would like to dial and then promptly called for me handsfree.
4 cylinder / 16 valve
16” 5-star Air-spoke light alloy wheels with MINI Mobility System
Chrome line exterior
Clear indicator lenses
Heated exterior mirror glass and washer jets
LED front fog lights
Remote control central locking with second remote control key
Park distance control
3-spoke multi function sports leather steering wheel with cruise control
Ambient lighting package
AUX-IN connection for direct MP3 player
Auto climate control
Centre rail concept
Rain sensor & auto headlight control
Anti-lock braking system
MINI Countryman D
6 speed manual transmission
ADELAIDE MINI GARAGE
21 West Terrace Adelaide
Phone 08 7087 0678