Throughout the month of June King William Road plays host to Food & Wine Sessions on KWR, a spectacular feast for the senses featuring culinary events, food and wine experiences, workshops, masterclasses, degustation menus and more. Here’s a taste of what you can expect.
- The Local Wine Co is holding their Sparkling Masterclass every Wednesday from 6-7pm. Australian sparkling wines from a variety of regions will be on offer.
- Head to Bottega Rotolo to taste test a range of Italian reds every Friday afternoon from 3pm – there’s no need to book, just pop in! You can also pick up all of your weekend gourmet essentials while you’re there.
- Two-for-one house gin – say no more! The Flying Trunk is having Happy Hour every night (check opening hours/nights as trading can vary) from 6-7pm.
- Local patissier Andre Guerinet, owner of Mulots Patisserie on King William Road, will share his authentic French recipes during a four-hour crossiant workshop on June 24. A light degustation dinner is also served as part of the experience. Not into crossiants? There’s also a range of other workshops available, including marcarons. Cost $150 per person.
- Learn from samurai chefs at Samurai Teppanyaki House’s cooking class on June 30. The three-hour session hosts a maximum of 10 people and includes the chance to cook behind the grill. You’ll also get three shots of sake thrown in! Cost $120 per person.
- Samurai Teppanyaki House are also offering a delicious Japanese degustation menu where you’ll enjoy a selection of dishes crafted by talented Samurai chefs. Bookings are essential. Cost $120 per person.
For more information about Food and Wine Sessions on KWR and to see the full list of food and wine experiences available during the month of June head here.