Archer & Holland make shopping for your engagement and wedding rings a relaxed and fun experience by encouraging you to try on as many as you like in-store while guiding you with expert advice. They also welcome customisations to existing rings or can work on a unique design just for you.
You’ve been around since 1918! How have you managed to maintain your business to such success for so long?
We are proud to be a South Australian-owned and operated family business that focuses on good old-fashioned service and making quality handmade jewellery. You can’t go wrong with one-on-one customer service, a quality product and self-sacrifice.
What is it that sets Archer & Holland apart from others in the industry?
We are a family-owned business that has been practicing for more than a century and this has granted us a huge knowledge of the industry, leaving us a cut above the rest. Everything is done on site by our own professional jewellers who take the utmost care on every piece.
Why do your customers keep coming back?
Being in the industry for so long grants us the opportunity to work with generational jewellery – pieces passed down through families for more than 100 years. It’s a fantastic thing to help create lasting memories for people that can be passed down through the family, and be there for the whole process to create and restore works throughout time.
1. 18ct Yellow Gold Pave Set Diamond Ring, POA
2. 18ct Rose Gold Oval Cut Diamond Halo Ring, $5,500
3. 18ct White Gold Diamond Halo, $8,900
4. 18ct White Gold Double Halo Princess Cut 0.90ct Diamond Ring, $15,000
5. 18ct White Gold 1.64ct Pear Shape Diamond Halo Ring, $14,950
6. 18ct Yellow Gold Solitaire Diamond Ring Set With Diamond (Second Hand), $14,500