Why The Hilton’s high tea experience is the best in Adelaide.
1. The tea is exceptional. The La Maison Du Thé tea comes in many varieties, including Earl Grey, Peppermint, English Breakfast and Green Tea. We sampled the English Breakfast with a dash of milk – perfect! You can also order any other non-tea beverage such as coffee or a hot chocolate if you choose.
2. The service is set in Hilton Adelaide’s Lobby Lounge, a relaxed, yet classy environment. Watch the world go by on Grote Street and Victoria Square as you enjoy your High Tea by the large open windows on the north side.
3. Every treat is made by the in-house patisserie chef from only the best ingredients (sourced locally where possible). It’s no wonder they taste so fresh and delicious!
4. The cakes are matched in beauty only by the dinnerware that they are set upon. The Maxwell and Williams Victorian Garden, William Kilburn collection makes the experience as stylish as it is yummy.
5. Possibly the best part: the whole experience only costs $49, which includes tea or coffee, a glass of sparkling wine on arrival, and a huge selection of cakes and savoury treats.